Dell XPS 15z laptop review. About similarities and differences.
Apple, like any bright phenomenon of this world, has acquired many zealous fans and sworn opponents. One of the many proofs of this can serve as caring comments from readers of our site. It is a little different with manufacturers of computers, gadgets and parts for them. If that manufacturer isn’t Apple, they tend to dislike Apple. Even if it not only competes, but also cooperates. The success of the products of the company created by Steve Jobs does https://it.opay.com.ng/page-huawei-potrebbe-concedere-in-licenza-i-suoi-smartphone-ad-altre-societa-per-aggirare-le-sanzioni-statunitensi-tutto not allow him to live in peace. As a result, in certain devices, whose cases are decorated with a variety of, sometimes quite loud names, “apple” family features are so clearly manifested that the comparison suggests itself. I don’t know who was the first to designate the premium Dell XPS 15z as “the same as the MacBook Pro, but PC”, but it’s really hard to believe that the bright image was not in front of the Dell designer. Judge for yourself.
- Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2410M 2.30 GHz.
- Display: 15.6 inches, TFT 1366×768 dots.
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Hard drive: 500 GB.
- Video adapter: Intel HD Graphics 3000 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M 1GB
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet.
- Battery: Li-Ion, 4430 mAh
- Ports: 2xUSB 3.0, E-SATA/USB 2.0, HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, Mic In, Headphones Out, RJ-45, card reader
- Dimensions and weight: 38.5x26x2.5 cm, 2.51 kg.